Let's get one thing straight: I LOVE boots. what to wear with black boots male
I love them so much, that I own several pairs. They're my go-to shoe.
Time-after-time, though, I see men's boots get misused and abused. The simple fact is that a lot of guys do not have the knowledge to rock them as best as they can.
That's why I decided to write today's article, gentlemen. I'm giving you a CRITICAL rundown of some key rules to be aware of when wearing men's boots.
I can't recall any man who wasn't guilty of ignorance when getting into shoes. They'll hit the store, see boots, and buy the first pair on display. They don't realize what different kinds of boots can bring to the table.
what to wear with black boots male?
For instance, a Chelsea boot is a fantastic addition to a man who is trying to err on the side of elegance. It's sleek, smooth, and simple. It's also easy to slip on and off! The Chukka boot, however, is far more rugged. Off the bat, we can see open lacing we tend to see on a shorter Blucher or Derby
While it can be worn in similar contexts to the Chelsea, it gives off a hardier vibe. The fact that it comes off a long military history contributes to this as well.
You can also find dress boots with closed-lacing systems that resemble an Oxford in appearance. Trust me, the options are almost limitless.